Multimedia Incorporated into a Sample Lesson Plan

The link below illustrates use of Prezi and Webex into a sample lesson plan.  I used both platforms to create a lesson pod cast (with an embedded video) that I can incorporate into my Healthcare Economics class as outlined below.

Lesson:  Health Insurance 101:  Reviewing Basic Concepts

Goal:  Provide students with basic health insurance information focusing on community insurance.  Successive lesson topics would build on the concepts outlined in this lesson.

Learning Objectives:  To understand the basics of commercial health insurance including challenges that can occur related to funding disconnect and information asymmetry.

Materials:  Use of pod cast using WebEx tools and Prezi

Preparation:  I believe Prezi provides a much more dynamic and engaging slide presentation versus power point, which is why I used it in this example.  

Link:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6VpHoD8CE-HYkhiX3lKWFp4ZWNTSXQwRVhSVmZoX0E2M2hz/view?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Lesson Plans

Annotated Bibliography

The Role of Technology in My Teaching Philosophy and Practice